- Bernard McCartan
- Marie Culliton (Medical Scientists)
One member from each of the designated professions
- John O Mullane (Clinical Biochemists)
- Halog Mellet (Dietitians)
- Odhrán Allen (Occupational Therapists)
- Tony McAleer (Orthoptists)
- Caroline McIntosh (Podiatrists)
- Maeve Murphy (Speech and Language Therapists)
One representative of the management of the public health sector, the public social care sector or both sectors.
- Jackie Reed
One representative of the management of a voluntary or private sector organisation concerned with health or social care.
- Mo Flynn
One representative of third level educational establishments involved in the education and training of persons with respect to the practice of the designated professions and is nominated by the Minster for Education and Skills.
Eight representatives of the interest of the general public and are appointed with the consent of the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation.
- Stephen McMahon
- Shane McCarthy
- Dr David Irwin
- Inez Bailey
- Joe Martin
- Dermot Jewell
- Laura Phelan
- Paul Lyng
Three persons who have qualifications, interest and experience as in the opinion of the Minister, would be of value to the Council in performing its functions.
- Deirdre Madden
- Marie Kinsella
- Carmel Smith
- Peter Davison (Optometrist)
- Vivienne Starr (Dispensing Optician)
- James Forbes (Social Care Workers)