As provided for in the Election of Members for Appointment to the Occupational Therapists Registration Board Bye-Law 2016, this is the official notice of the holding of the 2017 election of six members to the Occupational Therapists Registration Board and request for nominations of candidates.
Vacancies arise in the following three Electoral Categories
- Category 1: Three vacancies for registrants who are engaged in the practice of the profession
- Category 2: Two vacancies for registrants who are engaged in the management of services provided by the profession
- Category 3: One vacancy for a registrant who is engaged in the education and training of persons in the practice of the profession
Members appointed to the Registration Board will hold office for a term of not more than 4 years as specified by the Minister at the time of appointment.
Details of eligibility, nomination procedures and the nomination paper(s) are available in the links highlighted below in Relevant Files.
Nomination Papers must be returned to: Debbie Massey, The Returning Officer, CORU, Joyce House, 8-11 Lombard Street, Dublin 2, DO2 Y729
The closing date for receipt of nominations is 12 noon on the 21 April 2017. If a poll is to be held, the closing date for receipt of ballot papers is 5pm on the 26 May 2017.
1. Notice of Election and Request for Nominations
2. Nomination Guidelines and Procedures
3. Nomination Papers
4. Election of Members for Appointment to the Occupational Therapists Registration Board Bye-Law 2016
5. Code of Conduct for Council and Registration Board Members
6. Guide for Council and Registration Board Members