» In this Section
- What is registration?
- What type of Registrant am I?
- How do I Register?
- Registration Renewals
- Removal and Restoration
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
Vetting is a requirement of registration. Each applicant completes an eVetting Invitation Form as part of their registration application and returns it to CORU.
eVetting will involve the following steps:
1. Download eVetting Invitation Form (NVB1) from CORU website - available for download here.
2. Complete eVetting Invitation Form.
3. Attach proof of identity and current address to completed eVetting Invitation Form.
4. Post completed eVetting Invitation Form and attachments to CORU.
5. You will receive an email inviting you to apply for vetting online (within 1 week).
6. Follow the link in the email to complete the eVetting Application Form (NVB2) online.
7. You will be notified by e-mail when the eVetting outcome has been received by CORU.
For more detailed information about the eVetting Process, please see the Guidance Notes.