Issued 13 March 2020
Notice to Recognition Applicants: Documents to be submitted in soft copy until further notice
CORU applicants for recognition of international qualifications are required to submit all documents electronically/in soft copy until further notice
This measure is required to support progression and timely processing and assessment of applications for recognition during a time when office closure is a possibility as a result of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
- As we require documents be issued in soft rather than hard copy during this period of time, we require sections 4, 6, 7 & 8 of the application form to be signed and stamped where relevant when sending in the soft copy of the application form
- Supporting documentation should still be certified as per policy when submitting them via PDF
If you have documents that you are preparing to submit in hard copy, please scan them and send in PDF format. If you have recently posted documents that you have copies of, please send in scanned copies also to be sure we receive them and can progress your application without delay.
Documents should be sent to email@example.com including your application number (if you have one already) or the profession for which you are seeking recognition followed by your full name, in the subject line. Documents include:
- Application form (relevant sections signed and stamped)
- Proof of payment
- Birth cert - must be certified by a solicitor/lawyer/notary public
- Passport - must be certified by a solicitor/lawyer/notary public
- Evidence of eligibility to practice - must be certified by a solicitor/lawyer/notary public
- Qualification certificate - must be certified by a solicitor/lawyer/notary public OR your university
- Transcripts - must be certified by a solicitor/lawyer/notary public OR your university
- Course curriculum/syllabus/module descriptor - must be certified by a solicitor/lawyer/notary public OR your university
- Any other relevant information that you want considered (e.g. additional qualification/CPD certificates, employer references etc.) - solicitor/lawyer/notary public OR your university
If you have any questions or require assistance in relation to the submission of recognition application documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.