Apply to Register
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please do not post any documentation to the office. Please email all documentation to email@example.com.
Please note that we cannot accept documents sent from any file sharing/file storage services (e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.) and incoming emails to CORU have a size limit of 15mb per email.
If you are a member of one of the following professions, you can now apply to CORU for Registration.
- Dietitians (compulsory)
- Medical Scientists (compulsory)
- Occupational Therapists (compulsory)
- Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians (compulsory)
- Physiotherapists and Physical Therapists (compulsory)
- Podiatrists (compulsory)
- Radiographers and Radiation Therapists (compulsory)
- Social Workers (compulsory)
- Speech and Language Therapists (compulsory)
In order to register, CORU advises applicants to:
- Determine what type of applicant you are (Section 91 or Section 38)
- Consult the Guidance Notes (Section 91 or Section 38)
- Follow the three steps to your online application
- Apply Online