Please see below link to the required documents to be completed as part of your online application process.
The application portal can be accessed by clicking the below link:
Forms used to support a registration application submitted online
- Statutory Declaration Form
- Employers Opinion of Competency
- Proof of Professional Employment Form
- Change of Name Form
The eVetting Invitation Form is available for registration applicants on the online application system and is not available for general download.
You can also access all of the application documents by clicking the above portal link, signing into your account and clicking ‘Document Library’ on the left-hand side of the menu.
Required documents for a recognition application
- Certified copy of a Letter of Eligibility
- Qualification Certificate- must be emailed directly from your university to email@example.com
- Transcript - must be emailed directly from your university to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Syllabus / Module descriptor - must be emailed directly from your university to email@example.com
- Certified copy of any CPD certificates (if applicable)
- Certified copy of your Passport
Please note as part of your recognition application you will be required to download verification forms from the application and have them signed, stamped and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org from an official email address by the relevant body. These verifications include:
- Competent Authority verification
- Practice placement verification
- University verification
- Employer verification
- Internship verification (if applicable)