Panel of Assessors
CORU would like to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals interested in becoming a member of the Panel of Assessors for several of our Registration Boards.
We are seeking academics (educators on professional programmes) as assessors for the Registration Boards outlined below.
- Social Workers Registration Board
- Occupational Therapists Registration Board
- Dietitians Registration Board
- Speech and Language Therapists Registration Board
- Physiotherapists Registration Board
- Optical Registration Board (Dispensing Opticians)
- Radiographers Registration Board (Radiation Therapists)
- Medical Scientists Registration Board
Academic assessors should have a minimum of five years’ professional experience in the delivering and evaluating of academic training courses in the relevant profession. Any additional assessment experience is also desirable.
The expertise and assistance of the assessors will be used to make recommendations to the Board on the following:
- Applications made under Transition Arrangements
- Qualifications for applications made under transitional arrangements
- Assessments of Professional Competence for applicants applying under the transitional arrangements.
- International Applications
- Recognition of International Qualifications applications
- Completed Period of Adaptation reports
- Aptitude Tests
- Other Applications
- Returners to Practice
- Restoration to the register
Full training will be provided. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Panel of Assessors please complete the application form and return it via email to email@example.com.
For further information on Assessors’ roles and responsibilities, please see the attached policy document.